The Leschkes

The Leschkes

Monday, July 15, 2013

11 weeks




Another week has come and gone, and I’m just as hormonal and crazy as ever. 
 For example, here are just a few of the things that made me cry this week:
  • Zillow.com commercial where the military father surprises his wife and daughter in their new home (x3)
  • Waffles (just because they tasted so good)
  • Tom coming home 20 minutes late and not answering his phone (because the only logical conclusion is that he has met his untimely demise…obviously)

Things that made me laugh so hard I couldn’t catch my breath:
  • The “Pregnancy Insanity” chapter of The Girlfriend’s Guide to Pregnancy (because let’s face it – it’s just so true)
  • Every other scene of Father of the Bride 2 (I am not ashamed. This movie is hi-larious)

Things that made me so furious I was at risk for developing sudden onset Tourette’s:
  • Construction (particularly after making my 5 minute drive to work 35 minutes)
  • Inconsiderate drivers (seemingly related to the previous example, but an entirely separate issue)
  • Lack of quality produce at my local grocery store

In addition to my sensitive mood condition, I am still dealing with some pretty rough nausea, fatigue, and sleep disturbances. I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks when I will (supposedly) get some energy and appetite back!

Finally, Tom and I took some pictures this week for our upcoming pregnancy announcements! Our friends the Knabels were gracious enough to play “photo shoot” with us Saturday afternoon, and we got lots of great shots to choose from. Here is a sneak peak!:





No comments:

Post a Comment